Get pipe flow calculator
and make it work in four steps
Step 1: register
Register your account on registration page. Select user name, password and enter valid email. You will instantly receive registration confirmation email to confirm your registration and activate account. Click on link provided in the activation email to activate account. You will once more receive instant email confirming that your account is activated. This time no action is required from you. Read more about privacy.
Step 2: subscribe
Subscribe to full service at subscription page. Select one out of three available subscription plans. Each plan is time limited and gives you access to all services on pipeflowcalculations.com and pipeflowcalculations.net web site including pipe flow calculator for download. Read more about software as a service agreement and subscription goals.
Step 3: get Java™
Pipe flow calculator requires Java™ Runtime Environment – JRE version 1.8+, suitable for your operating system. Calculator is independent of operating system. It can work on Windows, MacOS and Linux desktop or laptop computers. Get the latest Java™ Runtime Environment for your desktop/laptop from here. Read more about web start technology. If you have concerns about Java™security please read the following text.
Step 4: download
Pipe flow calculators key features
- Pack of sixteen pipe flow calculators in one application
- Productive tool for every day flow calculations
- Multiple calculation scenarios for each calculator
- Easy switch between metric and imperial units
- Copy and save calculation results
- Every calculator is backed with used theory and equations
- Always use the latest version with automatic update
- Stay connected with developer and community through social channels
- Used by thousands of engineers, students, professors and other professionals every day