Pipe flow calculator features
- Pack of sixteen pipe flow calculators in one application
- Productive tool for every day flow calculations
- Used by thousands of engineers, students, professors and other professionals every day
- Multiple calculation scenarios for each calculator
- Easy switch between metric and imperial units
- Copy and save calculation results
- Every calculator is backed with used theory and equations
- Always use the latest version with automatic update
- Stay connected with developer and community through social channels
CLICK IMAGE TO START THE CALCULATOR
Calculator for pipe diameter can be used for pipe diameter calculation when flow rate and velocity is known or you can calculate velocity for known flow rate and pipe diameter. Conversion between volume flow rate and weight flow rate can also be calculated. If the flowing fluid is ideal gas you can calculate flow rate at different pressures and temperatures as weight flow rate is constant.
Calculator for pipe diameter and flow velocity calculation can be used if either volume or weight flow rate is known. If not, calculator for pressure drop and flow rate calculation should be used.
As velocity is different on different places of pipe cross section area, calculation of flow mean velocity is used based on the continuity equation.
Can't see the calculator? Click here to find out why.