Calculator for thermal energy, heat power and flow rate calculation
Pipe flow calculator features
- Pack of sixteen pipe flow calculators in one application
- Productive tool for every day flow calculations
- Used by thousands of engineers, students, professors and other professionals every day
- Multiple calculation scenarios for each calculator
- Easy switch between metric and imperial units
- Copy and save calculation results
- Every calculator is backed with used theory and equations
- Always use the latest version with automatic update
- Stay connected with developer and community through social channels
Thermal energy and heat power calculator can be used for calculation of thermal energy and heat power water production in boilers or thermal energy required for heating specified volume of water or some other fluid. Or, use calculator for heat exchanger and flow rate calculation or energy exchange quantity calculation in heat exchanger.
Thermal energy and heat power calculator can be used for chilled water production flow rate calculation when heat power of refrigeration is known, or calculator can calculate hot air production if input heat power is known.
For known temperatures on inlet and outlet, calculate heat power, thermal energy weight flow rate, flow velocity or pipe diameter using thermal energy and heat power calculator.
Calculate thermal energy and heat power of water or air for heating and cooling or calculate flow rate of fluid that is heated or cooled with thermal energy and heat power calculator. Calculator can be used for hot water boilers, water and air heat exchangers, hot water radiators, water chillers, air heaters and other heat power generation and consumption units.
Can't see the calculator? Click here to find out why.
Try another related calculator now:
Fuel heat energy flow calculator