Calculator for LPG - liquefied petroleum gas flow rate and pipe diameter calculation
Pipe flow calculator features
- Pack of sixteen pipe flow calculators in one application
- Productive tool for every day flow calculations
- Used by thousands of engineers, students, professors and other professionals every day
- Multiple calculation scenarios for each calculator
- Easy switch between metric and imperial units
- Copy and save calculation results
- Every calculator is backed with used theory and equations
- Always use the latest version with automatic update
- Stay connected with developer and community through social channels
CLICK IMAGE TO START THE CALCULATOR
Calculator can be used for calculation of flow rate, pipe diameter and heat power of liquefied petroleum gas - LPG.
Liquefied petroleum gas is mixture of propane, butane and other components. LPG flow rate and pipe diameter calculator is applicable for calculation of flow rate and heat power of gas and liquid phase of LPG. Calculator can be used for calculation of clear propane or clear butane gas flow as well.
Propane and butane in gas state are compressible. When liquid mixture of propane and butane is calculated, LPG is considered as incompressible. All physical properties, like mixture density or partial pressure, are calculated for the given propane - butane mixture.
Calculator can be used for calculation of pipe diameter, when flow rate is known. Flow rate of lpg can be given as weight flow rate, volume flow rate of liquid phase or as volume flow rate of gas phase at normal conditions.
Also, if lpg is used as fuel in gas furnace, for known burner heat power, required flow rate of lp gas can be calculated. Calculator for LPG - liquefied petroleum gas flow rate and pipe diameter calculation can be used for conversions between weight and volume flow rate (liquid or gas phase). Gas phase flow rate of LPG is calculated at normal conditions: pressure (atmospheric) p = 101325 Pa and temperature T=273.15 K
Can't see the calculator? Click here to find out why.
Fuel heat energy flow calculator